Our Spring Stay and Play Days include a huge variety of activities ranging from gymnastics, trampolining, cheerleading, dance, tumbling, games, arts and crafts and more.
Stay and Play Days are for Primary School age children (Reception to Year 6).
Children must bring a packed lunch and drinks for the day - due to current guidelines we are unable to refill water bottles, so please ensure you child has enough.
Current restrictions limit our spaces to 2x groups of 15 children per day, so early booking is recommended.
Drop Off between: 9:30-10:00
Collection between: 15:00-15:30
Cost: £35.00 per child per day.
How to Book a Spring Half Term Stay & Play Day
1. Log in to your LoveAdmin account on the link provided above
2. Click 'Events'
3. Select Spring Half Term Stay & Play Day and select the date(s) you would like to book
4. Click 'Next' and follow instructions to input information
5. Click ‘Next’ to complete your booking. Payment will be taken from your account as you have already pre-authorised payments
6. You will receive an email confirmation. Please keep hold of this as you may be required to show this upon arrival