Our Parent and Toddler Sessions run on weekdays from 11:30-12:15pm.
These sessions are now available to book for the month of September and October.
There are only 10 spaces available on each day and you attend the same day each week
One adult only can accompany each child and it will be necessary for parents to wear a mask for the entry and exit areas. This will include the shelving area. Once in the gym area it is entirely your decision whether to wear a mask, but we would kindly request that you maintain social distancing as much as is possible. Masks will be available should you forget to bring your own.
Sessions include soft play, trampolines, and limited gymnastics equipment. Please note, the foam pit will be out of use due to COVID-19 restrictions along with some of our other apparatus.
Single sessions are not available.
Class fee September - £20.00 (reduced to £10 mid-month) - you attend on the same day each week.
Class fee October - £15.00 - you attend on the same day each week.
(Please note there are no parent and toddler sessions during half term week 26 – 30 October 2020).
Please book in via the links below.
If you are a Casablanca member:
1. Log in to your LoveAdmin account on the link provided below
2. Click 'Events'
3. Select 'Parent and Toddler Session' and select the day you would like to book
4. Click 'Next' and follow instructions to input information
5. Click ‘Next’ to complete your booking. Payment will be taken from your account as you have already pre-authorised payments
6. You will receive an email confirmation. Please keep hold of this as you may be required to show this upon arrival
If you are a non-member:
1. Click the link below to our events page
2. Select day that you would like to book in for.
3. Input your child's information
4. Select 'Next'
5. Select 'Pay by Card'. You can use a PayPal account or input your payment details if you don't have a PayPal account
6. Payment will be processed
7. You will receive an email confirmation. Please keep hold of this as you may be required to show this upon arrival