The UK Government announcement of a full lockdown starting from Thursday 5th November unfortunately does mean that we have to close the Casablanca Gym.
How can you/your athlete keep active and also support the Casablanca Gym through November?
The Gym will be closed, but we are preparing an online timetable of classes to keep you busy at home!
You can purchase a Casablanca ZOOM Pass which grants you access to online gymnastics, tumble and cheerleading classes that you can take part in safely at home. Classes will be taught by our coaching team live from the Casablanca Gym. Not only will it keep you busy and active, but it will help support the Gym through this month of closure.
Once you have purchased your Casablanca Zoom Pass you will be sent a Zoom timetable and the log in links and passwords.
We will miss seeing you all in the Gym, but we do hope lots of you will join us via Zoom to continue your classes online, and help get the gym through this closure period.
How to Purchase a Zoom Pass
1. Log in to your LoveAdmin account on the link provided below
2. Click 'Events'
3. Select Casablanca November Zoom Pass
4. Click 'Next' and follow instructions to input information
5. Click ‘Next’ to complete your booking. Payment will be taken from your account as you have already pre-authorised payments
6. You will receive an email confirmation of your pass purchase