Our Parent and Toddler Sessions run on weekdays from 11:30-12:15pm, plus Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays 12:30-1:15pm.
These sessions are now available to book for the month of May & June (subject to availability)
There are only 15 spaces available on each day and you attend the same day & time each week.
One adult only can accompany each child and it will be necessary for parents to wear a mask for the whole time you are in the building. We would kindly request that you maintain social distancing as much as is possible. Masks will be available should you forget to bring your own.
Sessions include equipment circuit, soft play, trampolines, and limited gymnastics equipment. Please note, the foam pit will be out of use due to COVID-19 restrictions along with some of our other apparatus.
Single sessions are not available.
Class fee May - £20.00 - you attend on the same day & time each week.
Class fee June - £15.00 or £20.00 (3 weeks or 4 weeks - adjusted for school holidays) - you attend on the same day & time each week
There are no sessions during the school holidays 31 May - 4 June 2021
Please book in via the links below.
Parent and Toddler sessions do not run during school holidays
If you are a Casablanca member:
1. Log in to your LoveAdmin account on the link provided below
2. Click 'Events'
3. Select 'Parent and Toddler Session' and select the day you would like to book
4. Click 'Next' and follow instructions to input information
5. Click ‘Next’ to complete your booking. Payment will be taken from your account as you have already pre-authorised payments
6. You will receive an email confirmation. Please keep hold of this as you may be required to show this upon arrival
If you are a non-member:
1. Click the link below to our events page
2. Select day that you would like to book in for.
3. Input your child's information
4. Select 'Next'
5. Select 'Pay by Card'. You can use a PayPal account or input your payment details if you don't have a PayPal account
6. Payment will be processed
7. You will receive an email confirmation. Please keep hold of this as you may be required to show this upon arrival