We are very excited to announce our outdoor training schedule! All being well, with Government targets being met, outdoor sport is set to resume from the first day of the Easter Holidays (29th March). Casablanca is thrilled to be running an outdoor activity program from the 29th March through to the 11th April (excluding Easter Sunday).
Our timetable will run each day for the duration of the Easter Holidays. Please note that the timetable is split in two, with a different schedule for weekdays, and weekends/bank holidays.
Our equipment will be moved outside of the Casablanca Gym and into the Car Park which will be closed for vehicles for the duration of our session. As the Car Park area is shared with our neighbours, our sessions will run in the evenings on weekdays, and all day on bank holidays and weekends.
Bookings for our outdoor program are now live and can be made through the link below. Please note, bookings are first come first served. Our capacity is strictly limited to allow for effective social distancing within the small group sessions.
We are hoping the weather will be kind to us for the duration of our outdoor program, but in the case of adverse weather conditions that make our classes unable to run, all booked attendees will be emailed, and a cancellation notice will be posted via Casablanca social media.
Our outdoor class fee is £5.00 per session. At the time of booking, you will be charged a small non-refundable booking fee of 20p per session. The remaining £4.80 will be charged on the day of the session to ensure we only charge you if the session goes ahead. Please note, that after several months of closure, every single space is very precious to us, and so you will still be charged if you do not attend unless you give us at least 48 hours’ notice.
All the stringent safety measures you have come to expect from Casablanca will be in place for our outdoor sessions. Hand sanitising stations will be available for all athletes as they enter the Car Park, as well as placed next to apparatus and equipment. Social distancing will be maintained throughout sessions. Coaches will sanitise all equipment between classes.
The Casablanca Coaching Team are extremely excited to be back teaching face-to-face again, and we hope to see you at our outdoor program in a couple of weeks’ time!
How to Book an Outdoor Training Session:
1. Log in to your LoveAdmin account on the link provided below
2. Click 'Events'
3. Select the activity you'd like to book. e.g. Tumbling class.
4. Select the date/time you'd like to book.
5. Enter the quantity of spaces within that session that you'd like to book.
6. Click 'Next' and follow instructions to input information
7. Click ‘Next’ to complete your booking. Payment will be taken from your account as you have already pre-authorised payments
8. You will receive an email confirmation of your booking. If you do not receive this confirmation, your booking has not gone through, so please try again, or contact us.