As some of you will know, every December all gymnasts attending weekly classes at Casablanca are invited to take part in an optional fun and friendly club competition. Casablanca runs 2 events each year that gymnasts are invited to take part in, and due to our Spring event not being able to run this year, we're thinking outside the box to try and enable our winter event to happen.
Therefore, we are very excited to announce that Casablanca will be holding our annual Christmas Tumble and Trampette Club Competition with a VIRTUAL audience.
Please note, that this year, the event is open to all gymnasts who attend an afterschool or weekend class. Unfortunately, this event is not open to our daytime pre-school class gymnasts.
Here's how it will happen:
1. Gymnasts will be split into sessions throughout the course of the day. Parents/Guardians will drop gymnasts off at the gym as they would for a regular class at their allocated competition slot on the competition date. The same procedures as normal with temperature checks and hand sanitising etc will apply.
2. Parents/Guardians for each session will be given a secure ZOOM link where they will be able to log in and watch the action live as it happens for their competition session.
3. Gymnasts will be kept socially distanced inside the gym as they normally are within their regular classes. Their Tumble and Trampette performances will be judged by our qualified judges, and of course, you'll be able to watch virtually at the same time via your ZOOM link.
4. All gymnasts taking part will receive a participation medal during the Celebration Ceremony at the end of their individual session. These will be sanitised beforehand and placed on the floor in front of each gymnast for them to pick up and put on by themselves for everyone's safety.
5. Gymnasts will then exit the gym in the normal way they have been from their classes via the roller shutters at the side to be collected by a parent/guardian.
6. At the end of the day, a Virtual Awards Ceremony will be held with a video posted onto our YouTube Channel announcing the winners of each division. This can only be done at the end of the full day once all gymnasts in each age category have been judged. The winners that are announced via the YouTube video will be able to collect their 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place prizes at their next lesson. All participants will be emailed the link to our YouTube video as soon as it is posted.
We very much hope that lots of our gymnasts will want to take part in our Christmas Competition to give them something to aim for, and to celebrate the work they've put into their classes over the last couple of months. Of course, all of the health and safety measures you've come to expect over the last couple of months will apply to all gymnasts attending on the day of the competition.
Competition Date: Sunday 13th December 2020.
Competition Time: You will be given a time slot to attend - time slots will not be sent out until after the competition closing date and we have compiled all entries.
Competition Entry Fee: £12.00 per gymnast.
Your Competition Entry Fee Includes: The chance to perform in front of our qualified judges, the link to the ZOOM channel for your session so that your virtual supporters can cheer you on throughout the Warm-Up, March On, your routine performances and the Celebration Ceremony at the end where you'll collect your participation medal as well as a link to join us for the Virtual Awards Ceremony at the end of the day where 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each category will be awarded with a prize to collect when they next visit the gym for their class.
Competition Entry Closing Date: Sunday 8th November 2020.
Please Note: By entering our competition, you are giving permission for your gymnast to appear on ZOOM as they perform their routines. This ZOOM link will be a secure link that is password protected, and only those parents/guardians with gymnasts competing within that individual session will be given the link.
How to Enter:
1. Click on the 'Enter the Competition' link below
2. Log in to your LoveAdmin account
3. Select 'Casablanca Christmas Tumble & Trampette Competition'
4. Click 'Next' to complete your booking. Payment will be taken from your account that you have already pre-authorised payments from
5. You will receive an email confirmation